Tuesday 26 July 2011

Donation turns into theft!!!!!

Since we came here we decided to become good samaritans and try to help good causes.

So we have adopted a Tiger, that is called Kamrita. Tigers are a highly  a endangered species (http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/finder/tigers/index.html) and we give to the cause 3 pounds a month. We hope one day we can visit her. :D

We also support British Red Cross, again with 6 pounds per month, not much for them but a lot for us.

Last week I had the oppurtunity to continue or "helping the other" plan when at 1am in the night I was coming home and a guy came to talk with me. His car was clamped he said, and he had no money with him to pay the police. His wife was not at home and he needed to get home. He also told me he worked in a Dry Cleaning company 3 min from my house so I could go there and colect the money.
Well the guy was clearly suffering so I went to the Cash machine and gave him 35 pounds!!! Hes was very happy and I felt good for helping another soul.

Next day I went to the dry cleaning and asked for Ali. The reply:

- Humm, another one!!!!

No comments: