Sunday 17 April 2011

Album foto(loving)grafico

After some time of absence (laziness has been queen over this last period...), I feel that it's time to gather some great photos taken with friends when we shared with them small, yet wonderful moments of happiness. Some of them crossed the sea just to be with us (and also to visit the wonders of London, of course)! Others, came to build a new life with better perspectives. A thank you to them and hopefully we will have the chance to do like Portuguese say: "matar saudades mais vezes!"
We took Raquel and Joao to the Blues Kitchen. Here we are listening to some blues and trying to speak over the loud music. Wich reminds me the night before, I was asleep, too tired after work, and I got their visit in the middle of the night, I was still in my pijamas! A very good surprise. :)
From left to right: Rahul, Joao's friend from Sweden; Hugo, the one that you can't see; Carolina, the smiling girl; Dulce, looking at me. My two girlfriends payed us a visit last month before traveling to Amsterdam. I missed them so much! It was really good times...
In Ricardo's birthday, we had the visit of Miguel and his girlfriend Ines (the couple in the back). I hope they've enjoyed London and may they come here more often:)
Yes, it's Princess Diana in the back but this is a landmark in every tourist visiting London: Harrod's. So we brought our friend Fernando! It was a quick visit but still we enjoyed our friend's company. Hope to see you again, now in a new destination :)
Last but no least, our friends Hugo and Andre! These are becoming permanent londoners, so we'll have the opportunity to have a lot of good moments. I wish them all the luck with their new life!

No comments: