Sunday 17 April 2011

Leaving Home

So after all the good we did to the house and the bad behavior of our landlord he decides we are not the soft tenants he is used so he kicked us out. Predictable!!! We had 4 weeks to get a new home and we got one in 4 days. Always amazing London, you just have to know where to look. We are now moving to London Bridge and I will take 2 min and 45 seconds to walk to work. Yes, we'll live just by my Hospital. Better house, better location and hopefully better landlord. We'll live with an English doctor and an Italian couple where he is a aeronautic engineers and she's specialized in oriental languages. We can't wait!!!
The bad thing of moving is leaving nice people behind, and this pictures shows me and my house pals having a dinner and a champions league match watch.
Left side is Juan Carlos, from Ecuador living with is family here and middle is Mahmut my Turkish mate from Bartending course that is now living with us. Happy Days!!!

No comments: