Thursday 26 May 2011

Fight Day!! Paintballing!!

Suprisingly we have very close to our house a huge Paintball warehouse. We got some nice discount vouchers and for 9 pounds we had a great competion!! We were 22!!!
Unfortunately Sara was shot in her hand after 5 min of first match and she was KO for the rest of the event. I had to avenge her in a heroic fashion. So determined I was that I basically died in all matches we played, including in the ones with double lives. I also swallowed the bitter ink of the balls as I was hit in the mask several times!! heheeh
It was much fun and even though we had to play with another team of strangers that had a Rambo within (he was an ex-soldier) we still enjoyed it a lot!!!
To Victoryyy!!



Hugo, me, Mimo and Rahul

The Enemy

Who was it Sara??? He's dead!!!!

The bad couple!!!! Rodrigo and Francisca!!!
Warming Up!!!!

No comments: