Thursday 6 January 2011

The Italian job




Well, for those who didn't know, I have an Italian Job... No, I,m not playing the Godfather... :) Since December that I'm working in an Italian restaurant in Clapham. My team mates are all men so I fell like a princess: they carry for me the heavier stuff, they let me go home earlier, take me to the bus stop... Well, all the privileges a girl wishes!

The Italian restaurant is a cozy place where you can eat pasta till you can't! I work there as a Barrista, meaning I am at the counter, preparing the drinks and supporting the waiters at the tables. Because we don't have a washing machine I was converted into one. In some nights, I believe I have washed over 100 glasses (and broke a few in the operation...).

Here are some photos of the restaurant, where you can also see our dear friends Goncalo and Teresa (commonly known as "Gonzolinos") that came to visit us before Xmas. Goncalo loved the cocktail I prepared :) Hope to see you soon!

No comments: