Tuesday 8 February 2011

Free Traveling, so they discovered!!!

Family in Oxford Street
My parents decided to make us a visit to London and in good time they came. Despite beeing a bit cold it was a warming visit that we all knew it would be difficult to finish.


Most of the time in London was spent Underground
 It was the first time in many many years that my parent traveled alone without any fixes planned by travel agencies and without a huge group. And you know what? They loved it!!!
Free traveling is the best feeling ever. They could decide what they wanted to do, they could decide not to do anything or simply walk around the city without having to go to all landmarks.
I think that they understand a little bit more my trip dream....
From the 30th floor of my Hospital
It was great to be altogether again and we had great moments, specially trying to locate restaurants with my Iphone. :D
See you soon!! Luv u guys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It´s great 2 see how family always comes together. Happy 4 u guys!