Thursday 10 February 2011

Our first visitors!!!!

Very soon after we arrived to this adventure we had our first visitors, Tiago Joana and Rui. As always it was a short visit, but it was enriched with great concerts, The National and Arcade Fire.
I remember meeting my editors friends in a cosy bar in Soho and getting very impressed in cocktail preparation. It was probably one big sparkle for what is yet to come. :D
Happy days they were and hopefully they will visit us in another country.
I expect when coming back from the trip that you have bought Leya already. Rui was also here staying in a old friend of ours, but unfortunately I can't find the pictures of Sara's birthday dinner. Rui you have to come again, pictures are a must.
I still remember this picture as it was yesterday!!!!
See u soon!

Tiago showing his Evil side :D

No comments: