Tuesday 23 November 2010

All day in Hospital!!!!!!! God!!!

Today I had to go to the Hospital very early in the morning, it was terrible. What happened? I'll explain.
Last week I went to an agency to look for another job to occupy my free hours during day (in the bar is only after 18). So I went to an agency specialized in administrative and restaurant work. I went inside the agency asking for part time job with no experience, which they did not have, and I came out with an interview for a management job in one of the biggest hospitals trust in the UK.
Could life be crazier?
I was in the right moment at the right place said the agent. They were going to advertise the job, and because I was there with my CV I was the first. Amazing luck!!!
I went to the interview and yes I got the job, and I started today as the Materials Management Supervisor. (http://www.guysandstthomas.nhs.uk/home.aspx )
And I that thought I was saying goodbye to hospitals in July...
We'll make more money in two months than we planned to do in 4.
No I'm not giving up my bartending carreer... :D
At least for now, it will be hospital from 8 to 4.30 and bar from 6.30 to 23 on weekedays. And bar only  of course on weekends. I'll be a bartender and waiter at night and a manager during day.
When you are not looking for things, they just fall from the sky...

Here you can see how well located it is, right in the centre of London (4 tube stops from my house! damn I'm lucky)

3 comments:

Inês Dias de Carvalho said...

Não me quero acreditar! Incrível!!!!:)))

Unknown said...

Está visto que andas acordar com o cu virado para o céu. Continuação de uma boa aventura, mas começo a desconfiar que a aventura se torne no teu futuro.Parabens!!!!

SmartinS said...

...In right place at the right time?...humm, it sounds like the Universe is working for you...keep enjoying! ;) Big kiss and hug*