Sunday 14 November 2010

First tip!!!!!

Today even though having worked 10 strait hours feeling sick, I enjoyed a lot serving directly the customers. It was nice to see them happy with my service and specially getting a 10 pounds bill in my pocket. My first direct tip (we have tips in half the tables, but generic ones).
I celebrated making a Special Frozen Strawberry Daikiri which the boss took from my hand, but no regrets. :D
Well it was for this why we came here, right?. To earn money, salary and tips to travel around the world. So here we have, the beginning.
I did put the money in the tips box, which will be divided by all employees (meaning less than 2 pounds to me) but I'm happy to confirm the nice profitable (for us) culture of the British.

1 comment:

SmartinS said...

My dear friends,

Just to let you know that I’m following your steps and that you should follow mine ;) So, for now, I’ll send you a lot of good vibes and wish you a lot of 10 pounds bills in your pockets!!! Nice to know that your flat mates are from Latin America, that way you can get some good tips (another kind of tips :P) for your trip ;) Bom, mas fora de brincadeiras! Muita força aí, agasalhem-se bem (fala quem viveu na Irlanda três anos e teve, aproximadamente, umas 500 constipações e amigdalites) e sorrisão no rosto e no coração ;) Mil beijos e depois destes breves encontros pelos nossos blogs será o encontro no Brasiiiiiiiiiiil ;)****