Tuesday 30 November 2010

Swedish Birthday of a Portuguese in London

Seems like an odd thing but the truth is that the celebrations of the day my mother put me out in the world included a surprise concert of The National, in the O2 Brixton Academy, with a forbidden croud-surfing from Matt Berninger and an intimist moment with the croud. I'm definitely a fan!
Not having cake and champagne, what do you use for a treat? Of course! You use "Daim", a delicious swedish caramel & chocolat sweet; and Glogg, an aromatized wine, drank hot to warm your body and soul.
Well, that's the way I celebrated the midnight of the 30th November, with specialties from IKEA (always this in the way...), at the candle light and with a smiling Joao! Lucky me...:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT DAY

Xarinha said...

Thanks!!Se Great incluir neve e ir a um festival de chocolates...

SmartinS said...

Sooooooo special!... ;)*