Sunday 5 December 2010

And on the first month I was robbed!!!!!

It is very likely that we'll get robbed during our world trip, maybe more than once!!!

But like all statistics that everyone is afraid of, they ruin when you are robbed at your working place in the very safe city of London.

My Iphone disappeared from my desk. As simple as that.

A very strange environment was build because I'm a newcomer, nobody really knows/trusts me!!! But facts are facts, I lost my phone.

But, I have a Nigerian General Boss!!! (she's nice, but she knows how to boss around warehouse guys!!! )
And she started almost an inquisition!!! It was a cinematic show that at the end culminated with a threat to everyone:
"I've seen the security cameras, I know who it was. The phone has to show up until Tuesday otherwise I'll call the police "

As simple as that and 5 hours later my phone showed up in my jacket left pocket. Nice....

Just a detail... we just have cameras in the warehouse, not in the office!!! But who cares... she's the Nigerian Boss!!!!